Help An Orphan Home
N. Franklin, Director
Our Aims and Objectives
- Our Help an Orphan Home provides food, shelter, education and a lot of love to helpless
children that have lost one or both parents. It is a Home, not a hostel. They
receive parental love, care, affection and compassion from our staff 24 hours a day.
- Our staff and our supporters become foster parents to them.
- Because our children feel as if they are in their homes with their own family members,
they forget their helplessness and fears.
- Our children receive a quality education.
- The Home's atmosphere is well ordered, which encourages discipline in the children.
- The Word of God is intergrated into all of their Education.
- Our staff watches over the children with love and affection.
- We guide them into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ so they may become the sons
and daughters of God.
- Because of the love of our staff, and the training and discipline they receive, our
children will become good citizens of our nation.
- Our Staff and our Supporters will receive good rewards from the Lord Jesus Christ because
of the promises of James 1:27.
- Our children will be given education up to 10th class or college level.
Each June the children of the orphanage are enrolled in their respective classes for
another year of study. They are issued school uniforms, a trunk box, plate, glass,
mats, blankets, mugs, clothes washing baskets, textbooks, note books, pens, pencils and
stationary. Professional teachers are engaged to provide our students a quality education,
and the Home Parents and staff guide our children in Bible study and devotions.
Our Calling / Our History /
Mission Staff / India /
Honduras / Statement of Faith
Visitors since May 29, 2001
Page created by: DanMartin@cei-inc.org
Changes last made on: Sept. 23, 2006